NCC Maternal Newborn Certification Review - Women's Hospital
All Day Event
Seats Available: 13
Registration with a lite breakfast will start at 7:30am. Class will run from 8:00am - 4:30pm
- To contain cost – no CEUs will be awarded for attending this class
- Cost is strictly for materials and food provided for the one day prep class
- This class is not intended to cover all the study materials given to participants and only as a guide on how to study and prepare for the NCC Maternal Newborn Certification exam
- Participants are highly encouraged to study the materials on their own prior registering and taking the NCC Maternal Newborn Certification exam
- Participants will not automatically be enrolled to sit for the NCC Maternal Newborn Certification exam and will need to access the NCC website to register for the exam
- Participants will be responsible for completing any reimbursement paperwork for the exam on their own
- In order to meet the demands of providing a review class in such short notice, materials and references provided are not guaranteed to be updated
- No guarantees are made regarding passing/failing the NCC Maternal Newborn Certification exam by attending this review
Located at the Methodist Women’s Hospital Campus, the classes meet in the 2nd floor conference rooms of the 717 Medical Office Building. Take the elevator to the 2nd floor and follow the signs to the Bernard Conference Room.
Registration and Cost
Registration will be complete upon payment approval. Payment is $65 per person. NO CEU's will be given for this class.